Re: New orchids

I promise I'll get pics! I haven't gotten around to the digital camera age
so I'm still using disposable cameras since my Canon died. I need to invest
in a good one but I know literally nothing about cameras other than that
they take pictures. I'll take some pics tomorrow. I want to show you guys
some of the new boys too. They are just so cute. Except when they're
tearing up stuff.......

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

it's almost black. Donna had asked me which one it was.