RE: Beaufort update now backs

Oh yes, I've done the chiropractor thing, and the massage therapy (actually
I have one scheduled today at 4:30) but the chiropractor adjustments just
seem to aggravate mine now. The Dr. told me yesterday he's convinced I
don't have anything "out of place" just severe muscle spasms. My mid
section is really weak (as most of us are) so I have to do the AB/lower
back strengthening again. Which is something I need and want anyway so
physical therapy seems the next route, even though I've gone through that
too. I'm still going to have surgery when I can. Disk replacement, probably
at the Charleston Spine Institute, where they do this new procedure all the
time. I'll let you know!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

OW.