Re: Beaufort update

No yard guys here.  My DH calls them landscrapers.  About twice a
season I have a man who spends the day helping me with tasks we
just aren't able to handle any more - heavy pruning, digging and
moving things.  A nice Columbian lady cleans for me one afternoon
every two weeks.  I'm afraid housekeeping just isn't my thing.  When
DH retired he declared that he would take over the cleaning tasks
since I found it so disagreeable - that lasted about three weeks
before he started looking for someone to come in to do it.  He was
going to take over the vegetable garden, too, and get it looking
more orderly.  That, too, didn't last the season.  Oh well. I don't
think things planted in neat rows taste one bit better than my
haphazard ones.
Auralie

In a message dated 04/12/2005 9:57:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,