Re: Beans talk

Hey....Sugar is one hard cat to please...so we made friends..over Fancy Feast!  It works.  LOL.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
They sure will do that! If I'm late giving her highness her 4:30
daily snack (1 Tbsp. of Fancy Feast) - she gives me holy h***.
Squawking, fussing all over the place. I ought to call her Auntie
Jesse next time she does that. She's the one who got her started on
Fancy Feast snacks.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX