Re: New orchids

Me too! L4 and L5. Those little buggers. The cortisone shot helped
immensely, but I am still going to explore the surgery option. Thanks for
the info. I know it's come a long way since my uncle had back surgery when
I was a kid, then had to have scar tissue removed 10 years later. Hey, if I
have to have another surgery ten years from the first one but am much
improved between those times, FINE WITH ME! I'm sick of this.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC