Re: rain? NOW Yardmen

Oh please Zem, like YOU need a trained gardener at your beck and call. Your
gardens are stunning I'm sure. I just want someone to do the heavy lifting
at my beck and call. Preferably someone who can't speak. Maybe an
automaton? I had to chit chat with the yard guys last night and I'm not
real good at small talk. Especially with dirty, hairy, scary redneck people
who use the N word. I was so shocked that he used it I couldn't speak for a
moment. Fortunately, that was as they were leaving. This person is my
neighbor's son, who I might add, is NOT a teenager. He's got a couple of
years on me. And he's ALWAYS dirty. He just happened to be available, and
cheap. But I won't be asking him back.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC