Re: OT: filibuster link

Your welcome!  I thought it was important info that everyone would be
interested in.  Republicans and democrats alike do not want to see the  filibuster
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Write your Senators and tell them to  oppose the "nuclear option" and protect
a 200 year old American tradition  --  see below: _www.savethefilibuster.org_

In a message dated 4/10/2005 10:38:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,