Re: rain? NOW Yardmen

Well, this was kind of a desperation thing for me. He was doing his Mom's
yard so I said I'll pay him to do mine. My front  yard was weed hell. I've
never really talked to him much before. I should have gotten rid of him
when he couldn't remember my name. He kept calling me Adrian and Amber.
Now, how hard is Andrea to remember? And then when he weedeated the Buttons
and Bows, I just wanted to take that weed eater from him and beat him to
death with it. A bit extreme I know, but hey, it's true. And then the whole
racist comment thing really sent me over the edge. I'm still trying to
learn how to Not Be Nice. And then I paid him too much. I swear, someday
I'll get better.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC