Re: Booze

I hear ya Chris....high heel shoes, panty hose and goop on the
head...what women go through to be "beautiful". LOL. Even my little
granddaughter that I'm watching this week...is all caught up in sparkles
and girly girl stuff. She is 18 mos. old.

"Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com> wrote:
> > No booze trick- but hairspray definitely takes pen ink out of
> > clothing! Not sure if it works on rugs, but who knows...
> > And yes, bought the Metaxa too, along with a couple of microbrews.
>
> We women are so smart Theresa, it's great isn't it? LOL!

I dunno... You might be smart because you know that hairspray gets ink
out, but as a guy I have to point out that we'd never be caught in
uncomfortable shoes with goopy stuff on our heads. ;)

Chris (running and ducking, and wondering where he can find hair spray)