From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:26 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Hofstra show

Are any of you Long Island ladies going to the District II Flower Show at
Hofstra this weekend?  I will be judging, and plan to go down tomorrow
evening rather than get up at the crack of dawn and fight traffic in the
morning.  My DH will drive me - he loves to visit with all the judges and
District people - but he hates to get up early so had rather spend the night
near there.  The schedule looks ambitious - but then District II always puts
on a fine show.
Auralie