Re: Indoor irrigation

Hmm- glad to hear I'm not the only one who has things hanging around. I also bought one of those- about 10 years ago. I never even took it out of the package. I may still have it. I'll look this weekend, and if I have mine- I will offer it to whomever wants it too!

james singer wrote:

I've got one of those indoor plant watering hoses--has a locking wand-like nozzle on one end and a fitting to attach to a kitchen sink spigot [in lieu of the usual aerator] with about 20-30 feet of white spaghetti tubing in between. If anyone can use it, I'll send it for postage and package. I've had it for years but haven't used it in awhile. I assume it still works. I had intended to install it in the lathhouse, but when I got around to it [this week], I decided the plumbing required was too complicated to bother with.

But I did tap into the drip irrigation system and put an emitter in one of the birdbaths. Birds will now get a complete change of water everyday.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10