catch up in a nut shell....

Seriously behind in email... so :)

Patricia, so glad to hear your nephew is home.. and you are right, this is
an important time in all your lives..

Andrea- how is that back doing- better with the treatments?

Jim- (as in Fisher)- have you tried that software out (gardening with
insight)- opinion?

Rain-- all of Tuesday here.. slow and soaking, problem was the ground
couldn't absorb anymore.... cooler temps today, guessing Betsy's weather is
here, but a warm up is on the way... (did the snow melt yet Betsy?)

Auralie- how exciting! Your club seems to have won just about every award...
Your trip also sounded wonderful, although somewhat not what was expected,
is still nice to get away and do something you enjoy! Concerning DH- Nature
centers have a way of sucking you into volunteering and suddenly it's like
you own the darn place and live there! Even after making the decision to
regain my life back- I still find myself there more than I should be....

Yard guys-- well I wish I had someone and better yet love the idea of a
housecleaner Cindy! I guess you just have to find the right person to do
it... I would love to just putts in the garden, but seems the weeds are
taking over or something major has to happen.... what's neat rows Auralie,
don't think mine have ever been!

Jim-- what have you been doing that you "first" noticed Beans talking to
you? My animals have done that for years!

Andrea... am I confused again... these dogs (Velcro chain issue dog) are at
a SHELTER and getting this treatment... time to close that shelter!

Chris... no using the good 151 Rum on the cement floor.... sheesh! Send it
here if you don't want it...:) and what is the verdict on the rug? Stain
out, livable, needs more work?

Speaking of lilies... Ceres, after the rough season the ones you sent me had
last year... all but one has peaked it's nose out of the ground... haven't
given up on that one yet...it's early :)

Theresa... all I can say is 'way to go girl'......:)

Jim- you need to buy a bigger and newer computer for the garage... now
inventory- sheesh... but I really thought that palms and other tropical to
me looking items would be cheap down there... hum...

Ok-- guess it is time to go back a few more days and see what happened
before all of this - or it might just get the big delete :)