-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 11:10 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] questions on the morning....

Bloodroot, Sanguinaria canadensis is not particularly expensive.  It's
the double Bloodroot that can cost you; S.c. 'Multiplex', sometimes as
much as $25.  I got mine for $10 from Seneca.  I also bought what was
sold as regular bloodroot on eBay, but the flowers were very tiny, maybe
a half inch across; disappointing.  But I do have a nice patch of the
regular blooming now and the double looks like it might bloom today or
tomorrow.  It has multiplied fairly well.  Not ready for division yet,
but looking good.

Kittty