Re: Beans talk

Maybe that's because she is Wonder Woman in a fur coat.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Beans talk

Well Sugar outdid herself last night.  Sitting on the porch, here
comes some stray dog - big one, about Lab size but real short hair.  I
was across the street in Joanne's front yard chatting and saw her
crouch down to spring.
I started across the street - too late.  She leaped at this dog, teeth
and claws bared, tail fluffed and hissing.  That mutt took one full
face swat and tore his butt down the street at light speed.  She was
insufferably pleased w/ herself the rest of the evening and we didn't
see that dog again.  And she's supposed to be a senior citizen??
Amazing.  She thinks she's Wonder Woman in a fur coat.

Well...at least that dog is loved and cared for properly. I signed up to
be a foster parent for animals when military folks are shipped out and
have no one to take care of their pets. It's the least I could do. They
are still processing my application.

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
We were driving along last week when passed by a biker. Riding behind
was a dog - best guess, a sheltie. The critter had on a canine version
of a "seat harness", and was wearing goggles!
Cathy

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX