Thank you

Hi folks

I'm very sorry it's taken me this long to write to you all.  Fact is that I
didn't know what to say.  Everything is not alright but we're certainly coping
as well as we can.  I have buried myself in my plants and my business because
I find that helps me to keep my mind from dwelling where it's not healthy to
dwell.  I think that Theresa has probably told you everything of relevance so
I think you are up to date.  I truly wish there was something more to add but
there isn't.  Hence my reason for not having anything to say except this one
very important message:

I have never associated myself, in my long 4(almost 5)4 years of life with a
more giving, loving group of people than you folks are.  We received your
cards and letters and flowers and we've been overwhelmed by your caring and
thoughtfulness.  This internet thing is still a mystery for me how I could
care about somebody I've never actually met in South Carolina more than I care
about my neighbor who I've known for 8 years.  And that goes for those in
Indiana and Illinois and Florida, Maryland, Ohio, Tennesee, Texas, Oklahoma
and New York and lets not forget Idaho and the list goes on.

So, the only other thing I can say and the only thing that has meaning for me
and my wife Linda is to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net