RE: Thank you

David, any time you need shoulders to lean on you know we are here for

West TN - Zone 7

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of David Franzman
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 2:30 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Thank you

Hi folks

I'm very sorry it's taken me this long to write to you all.  Fact is
that I didn't know what to say.  Everything is not alright but we're
certainly coping as well as we can.  I have buried myself in my plants
and my business because I find that helps me to keep my mind from
dwelling where it's not healthy to dwell.  I think that Theresa has
probably told you everything of relevance so I think you are up to date.
I truly wish there was something more to add but there isn't.  Hence my
reason for not having anything to say except this one very important

I have never associated myself, in my long 4(almost 5)4 years of life
with a more giving, loving group of people than you folks are.  We
received your cards and letters and flowers and we've been overwhelmed
by your caring and thoughtfulness.  This internet thing is still a
mystery for me how I could care about somebody I've never actually met
in South Carolina more than I care about my neighbor who I've known for
8 years.  And that goes for those in Indiana and Illinois and Florida,
Maryland, Ohio, Tennesee, Texas, Oklahoma and New York and lets not
forget Idaho and the list goes on.

So, the only other thing I can say and the only thing that has meaning
for me and my wife Linda is to say thank you from the bottom of our