RE: Great Egret

Well mine go somewhere! They are not around here in winter....and so far
have not returned. (and I won't be sad if they don't) The ones around here
don't care if you are yelling at them or are near them. They come for
breakfast and dinner at my pond....

The ones around here don't hang out near a road.... yeah, I know it is
illegal to hurt them... but doubt any drivers around here would stop for
them...

Donna