Re: Beans talk - dogs

Donna - if you dig down a few inches, it is much cooler, even in
gravel.  My birds do that out back in summer.  They dig down through
the mulch until they get to the damp earth underneath and lay there in
the beds under the viburnums.  It's nice and cool on their bellies.
I've got plenty of bird baths, but they can't just lay in them I
guess.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX