Re: cuttings

Andrea, I've got some Rudbeckia 'Goldsturm' that's bent on world
domination, I would be happy to pot some of that up and send if you
would like.  And John bushwhacked one of my Wild Thing salvias last
time he mowed.  I've got the cuttings in a pot right now.  And Sugar
knocked off a piece of my black and blue salvia which I also dipped in
rooting compound and stuck it in a pot.  But can send those as well.
Do you have a target date as to when you'll be needing this stuff?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX