Re: surprises in the garden.....

yes it is very durable... these were small ones, fall
clearance, with since they had two stems, I divided..
so my three plants turned into six...

Planted them a few days before rain and a very hard
freeze, so was worried since they didn't have time to
establish themselves at all....

Donna

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center