Re: Weather

As far as I'm concerned, common names are too confusing. The only plants I address by their common names are "weeds"!
On Monday, April 18, 2005, at 06:07 PM, Zemuly Sanders wrote:

Good grief! What an ignorant bunch. I don't blame Debbie for quitting. I'd have done the same thing. Our MG group is also terrible about using botanical names when discussing plants because they think they are too confusing, but they don't get as carried away as Debbie's ex-group.