Re: Weather

I agree with you, Kitty. Not only are most MGs very nice people, seems to me that most MGs are also animal people.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather

Just a few are like that, but they were the ones I encountered first. I
also remember when I worked my first plant sale, I was asked to write up
handouts for certain plants that we had a lot of. When anyone picked up
one, I offered them a flier. I didn't know who was an MG and who was just
an ordinary customer. A lady picked up a daylily and I asked if she'd like
a cultivation sheet to which she replied snottily, "I THINK I'd KNOW how to
grow a DAYLILY!" How was I to know?

Everything's much nicer now. I know to steer clear of a few people. But
most MGs are pretty nice people.
Kitty

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynda Young" <lyoung@grindertaber.com>