RE: todays issues in the garden......picture link

well Mardi- you must have been at the same plant sales
I was :(

I do have some heliopsis, but here at work, not sure
just which one... hum. But this is definately
spreading by a root underground, not seedlings.

And I have been fighting ribbon grass for a couple of
years now... almost got it licked!

And that white gooseneck loosestrife is also planned
to eradicate this summer....

and lets not forget about water parsley, canadian
thistle, tansy, purple loosestrife (can't believe my
neighbor still has that plant!), and a few other
bothersome things... like that 'thing' in the front
bed which has decided it will take over the world, one
yard at a time :(