Re: Proud

We've had it for quite awhile. You probably haven't heard about it because it's ugly as well as dangerous. Up till now, it has lived in a pot--mostly because we couldn't figure out what to do with it--that has recently come to be in the way. So we had to do something with it.

As I recall, it bloomed a couple of times--flowers are not terribly attractive, either. Yellow, as I recall. Don't know if I took pictures [that was BD--before digital] but I'll look.