Re: Weather

Well, here we are in our 3rd straight 80 degree day and no sign of rain.  It
is unbearably dry.  I have never had to water in April but when I went home
at lunch, a beautiful Pulmonaria in semi shade was lying prostrate, so I
gave in and turned the sprinkler on for the next 3 hours.  It's an
oscillator; the quickest, easiest solution.  I haven't yet laid out the
watering system for this year.  Geez, last year I only used it 2 or 3
times - it was such a wet year.  I'm afraid this dry spring may be an omen.

Kitty'