From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of A A HODGES
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:14 AM
To: gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] cuttings

Hi all, if anyone has salvia they need to prune can you PLEASE send me
the cuttings? I am trying to get a bunch of starts going for a plant
sale (for the dog rescue) and I need more starts. I'll be more than
happy to pay the postage. Any other starts that will do well in our area
would be greatly appreciated too! No need to go to any trouble, but if
you happen to have any extra stuff I would love to have it.

THANKS!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC