Re: Proud

Ugly plants got rights, too. Yeah, I don't know why we didn't trash it--just never was an option. Maybe because if you leave it alone, it leaves you alone--doesn't seed around, doesn't grow rankly, doesn't create litter, doesn't demand attention. Only way you know it's not plastic is it grows a new pad now and then and blooms every so many moons.