Re: today's issues in the garden......picture link

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] today's issues in the garden......picture link
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:53:31 -0600

This is sort of a gripe of mine.  People tend to trash a whole genus over a
few bad apples.  Not every Lonicera will cause problems.  Some Artemisias
stay right where you put them.

I've had a Honeysuckle, Lonicera 'Red Flame' for 15 years.  It has put out a
few stems that I neglected to train which fell to the ground and rooted.
But they are easy to pull up and easy to pot and sell or give away.  It is
ultra fragrant, very pretty and poses no problems, planted in full sun.

Kitty