Re: Weather/Irrigation

Vista is a good brand. I personally don't care much for the look of their fixtures, but they are quite popular so I'm obviously in the minority.

The biggest costs in landscape lighting are the transformers. And most transformers are notoriously unreliable. I don't have landscape lighting, but if I was going to install it, I'd put the money into top of the line transformers. A 900-watt stainless-steel transformer from Kichler costs close to $1,000.00 when a photocell and timer are added, but it's worth it.