Re: Fwd: Hofstra show

Never been to a flower show!  That's terrible!  You have been missing
one of the great pleasures of life.  Please make a point of going to
the next one near you.  Don't be put off by the flower arrangements,
if that's not what you enjoy.  Just look at the lovely horticulture.

In a message dated 04/21/2005 12:19:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,