I don't have much to say, but wondering how the folks
by Theresa expect those trees to grow since they need
a jackhammer to plant them.... where are the roots
going to go?!?

Did have a few other comments but those messages were
returned to me and they are on my home computer and i
am on my work laptop and can't get to them right

who is wondering if this message will make it.... know
Chris was working on the issue.