RE: hum....

Hey Kitty, aren't you the one!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum....

Donna,
got your post.

I watered every bed yesterday.  So we finally got some rain.  Not a lot, but
some.  So I checked weather.com again and they've done quite a turn around
on the 10 day forecast.  It had been all highs/lows  60s/40s, no rain.  Now
it's highs 50s-60s/ lows 29-40s, possible rain every day.  All because I
finally broke down and watered.

Kitty