Weed revisited

For those interested in my weed, it's Barleria repens, common name =
Coral Creeper. It was ID by a guy with a native plant nursery who
moonlights as "landscape reporter" for local public radio. He said it's
native to Africa; it has been declared invasive in Hawai'i, and may
soon be declared invasive in south Florida. It's hardy only to zone 10a
and, according to a friend in Brazil, makes a wonderful hanging basket,
which blooms pretty much all winter. Maybe I'll try that. Here's the
link to my "weed" photo:

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W