Sent a message to the list last night...it never made it through, not
that I saw anyway. Just catching up...it's been a long time. Very busy
here. Ended up deleting most of my 1000+ emails that had accumulated.
Missed you all. Hope to stay caught up and in touch better now. Gardens
are looking great. Lots of new plants (about 100--peonies, iris,
daylilies, lilacs, hostas) courtesy of my DH's friend and his wife who
wanted to roto-till them all under unless we came and got them from
their newly purchased home. Couldn't let that happen so of course we
went and dug them all up and brought them to our place. It's raining
here again...we needed it. Busy with kids, church, work brownies,
softball starting, just life in general...seems very hectic. Planning
our vacation for August...think we'll actually make it to Florida this
year. Can't wait! Anyway...Hi!! Gotta go...lots of patients awake and
very unsettled/restless tonight.

Melody Hobert-Mellecker
Director, Stewardship & Religious Education
St. Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com