RE: Hmmm...

The first message made it to me anyways.... and I do know how an ebox can
get over filled in short order....:(

Have fun planting your new treasures....glad you rescued them from
destruction. The weather here is supposed to be lousy this weekend,
hopefully yours will be better.

Doesn't sound like you will have much time to stop in here.... but keep in
contact when you can.

Donna