Re: hum....now weather...

I have to admit that I am somewhat gleeful about the predicted temperature drop. Kept telling DH not to put the tropical plants in the pond this weekend, as our last frost date around here is mid May. He didn't believe me and was planning on doing it . Needless to say, he has now changed his plans! (I don't tell him how to take care of his patients, and he shouldn't try to second guess the family master gardener.)