From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 2:52 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum....now weather...

I have to admit that I am somewhat gleeful about the predicted
temperature drop. Kept telling DH not to put the tropical plants in the
pond this weekend, as our last frost date around here is mid May.  He
didn't believe me and was planning on doing it . Needless to say, he
has now changed his plans! (I don't tell him how to take care of his
patients, and he shouldn't try to second guess the family master
gardener.)
Cathy