To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 5:16 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] hum....now weather...

LOL!!! I had some lady, loaded up with some expensive perennials that
usually don't come up for a while tell me I was crazy if I thought it would
snow between now and May 15th (our average frost free date.) They are
predicting snow this weekend with temps below 30 F. Oh, well. Everything
tender I've gotten is now in pots, ready to move back in the garage as
necessary.

Blessings,
Bonnie