From: Donna [mailto: gossiper@sbcglobal.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 05:48:18 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Hmmm...

The first message made it to me anyways.... and I do know how an ebox
your new treasures....glad you rescued them from<br>destruction. The
weather here is supposed to be lousy this weekend,<br>hopefully yours
will be better.<br><br>Doesn't sound like you will have much time to
stop in here.... but keep in<br>contact when you
night...it never made it through, not<br>&gt; that I saw anyway. Just
catching up...it's been a long time. Very busy<br>&gt; here. Ended up
deleting most of my 1000+ emails that had accumulated.<br>&gt; Missed
you all. Hope to stay caught up and in touch better now. Gardens<br>&gt;
are looking great. Lots of new plants (about 100--peonies, iris,<br>&gt;
daylilies, lilacs, hostas) courtesy of my DH's friend and his wife
who<br>&gt; wanted to roto-till them all under unless we came and got
them from<br>&gt; their newly purchased home. Couldn't let that happen
so of course we<br>&gt; went and dug them all up and brought them to our
place. It's raining<br>&gt; here again...we needed it. Busy with kids,
church, work brownies,<br>&gt; softball starting, just life in
general...seems very hectic. Planning<br>&gt; our vacation for
August...think we'll actually make it to Florida this<br>&gt; year.
Can't wait! Anyway...Hi!! Gotta go...lots of patients awake and<br>&gt;
Melody
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>