RE: now speaking of brugmansia - was- hum....now weather...

Zem (or anyone)-- how long from cutting to flower time on a brugmansia?

Seen small (and I mean small, a couple of inches and 2-3 small leaves) at a
HD type store the other night. Thought about purchasing one, but thought it
might take years to see a bloom...