To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:47 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] now speaking of brugmansia - was- hum....now weather...

Zem (or anyone)-- how long from cutting to flower time on a brugmansia?

Seen small (and I mean small, a couple of inches and 2-3 small leaves) at a
HD type store the other night. Thought about purchasing one, but thought it
might take years to see a bloom...

Donna

Love it. It's past our last frost date, but it's still going to be in the
mid to upper 30s tomorrow night. I'm bringing the brugmansia cuttings
that
are (hopefully) rooting in pots, but everything else should be fine. We
are
having some very strong winds while this front is rushing through.

zem
zone 7
West TN