RE: Hmmm...Weather...Plant Swap...I won?

I am glad you won the seminar piece! I think you should have mentioned that
Rayna needed some plants... I am sure we all could have sent something for
her new place!

Most plant swaps are not really fair or organized that I have ever been too.
I like the silent auction ones better. Yes, you have to pay something, but
since the funds go to that organization (or some charity).  Got many nice
plants cheap that way, since everyone only bids cents to a dollar. A few
nicer things do end up with a larger dollar amount, but not many.

Even with the ticket concept, those in the back still would have gotten the
nicer plants, although they couldn't take more than they brought.