Re: Hmmm...Weather...Plant Swap...I won?

> Kitty, no they were taking them to keep.
Wow, rough is right!  We always joke about the crowd at the gate just before
the opening of our plant sales.  They sort of flood right in.  But I don't
think I've ever seen anything as rude as what you described.

>     You wouldn't be doing it for resale.
Well, I did put 2 in my plant sale for next weekend.  (What're the
keystrokes to denote sheepishness?)

Kitty
neIN, Z5