RE: news flash... early edition.

Ceres,

I know I was having some email issues at the time I posted those pictures...
so you may have answered this, but I didn't get it.

How long have did it take you to develop your garden into that? And how in
the world did your friend take that panoramic picture? Was it many pictures
that were put together? Or where they standing on the roof?

Donna
ps- it is no big deal for me to post pictures. Glad to do it for those who
wish to share them.