From:  [mailto: Chris@widom-assoc.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 11:43:33 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Garden Product samples

As many of you know, I am a member of the Long Island Daylily Society in
NY.<br>We will be hosting a national daylily convention for the
American<br>Hemerocallis Society for about 600 people in July of 2006.
We typically give<br>each registered person a bag of garden related
products. I need to write<br>letters to request samples of products that
would be appropriate for<br>gardeners (sunscreen, insect repellant,
fertilizer, magazines or booklets,<br>notepads, snacks to eat while on
the garden tours, hand wipes, hand held<br>paper fans, etc.). Does
anyone have suggestions of companies who may be<br>inclined to donate
samples to our not-for-profit group? Any ideas for good<br>things that
we might put in the bags?<br><br>Has anyone had to do this type of thing
for another organization? Any ideas<br>would be
(Average min temp 50 -

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com