RE: ok- this is just unbelievable

Yes, it is a robin.... and I am concerned that she is going to knock it
off/hanger going to give way when the babies hatch. But I also know I can't
touch it or move it... so nature is going to have to handle it. (I am also
concerned on how well it was made- boy scout fund raiser.)

Bonnie- this nest was made by the bird... it was a plain wreath with a bow.
It always amazes me how they do that. Still haven't found the morning doves
nest... got to be somewhere :)

Ceres, yes there are also more bird nests in the area between my downspout
and gutter (at least they know not to get in the way of the water path), as
well as my back light fixture. Seems they are each taking a side of the

I usually try to take the nests out of wherever after the babies have flown
away and give them to the nature center. They use them for examples for the
youth groups that tour the place.