RE: ok- this is just unbelievable

Won't those door to door donation seekers be surprised when they are dive
bombed by a mother robin! :)

Actually thought about putting up a sign...but then every kid in the
neighborhood would be up there looking at it... could lie and say wet paint,
but of course those same kids would be there to put their fingers in it...

We really don't use our front door (obviously) unless we are having a formal
party or something... and we are not planning that!

Donna