RE: now Andreas bites was-Garden Product samples

Oh yes, I am a responsible dog owner remember? ;-) All shots are up to
date.
They put me on Augmentin in case of infection. I've got the wounds
uncovered at the moment. Hurts to have them open, but they will probably
heal faster that way. I'm doing really well typing with two fingers on my
right hand. I'm surprised!

The dogs are fine. VERY tired. Lennox (the little one who started it) has a
puncture wound under his eye. He got the worst of it. I think things will
settle down now that the foster is gone, and when Lennox feels better. He's
a crank pot right now. THANKS for checking up on me.
PS-Hope Rene and Pam are having fun.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC