-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 9:04 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable

I'm a bit the opposite Andrea,
To me, the meat of the Christmas season is the week before and the week
after.  I hate seeing stuff up in November, but I also dislike the rush to
tear it down on St. Stephen's Day.  In recent years though, I found it was
just too much to spend all that time putting up and taking down (especially
since there is just me to enjoy it), so I just pared back.  No tree; gave it
to my niece.  A few lights, bows, garland across the front
porch...er...veranda, instead of strung from the roof.  I hang a few wreaths
in the house, put out some Dean Griff snow animals on the sofa table and a
few other favorite figurines scatterd about and I'm done.  It looks
Christmasy enough, but takes little time.

Kitty