Re: ok- this is just unbelievable

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:36:50 -0600

My family was almost the same Cathy, but a few days before Cmas to Epiphany.
Trying to do everything on Cmas eve is just too much.
Re > (if there are kids in the house, after they go to bed that night)
That would have seemed quite unfair to us kids who enjoyed helping decorate.
And I'm sure Dad was glad to have help with the single strand application of
tinsel.

Kitty